Ohare components stockists of GT 7 600ml 7 in 1 in Ireland. Explore our wide range of Lubricate and protect products in stock. Express delivery available.
TEC-7 GT 7 600ml
GT 7 600ml 7 in 1
- GT7 repels moisture super-fast due to its extremely low surface tension and strong penetrating properties.
- GT7 fights rust very quickly by breaking up the rust crystals and through its cold-shrinking effect.
- GT7 has a strong penetrating ability, so that it can penetrate into even microscopically small openings.
- GT7 penetrates under the old grease layer, where it goes to work. GT7 has unblocking properties.
- GT7 stops creaks and squeaks in a jiffy. GT7 is an ideal lubricant for fine mechanical and electrical components.
- GT7 detaches oxidation and, thanks to its strong penetrating ability, is the ideal contact spray on electrical installations, home appliances, battery clips, distribution boxes, etc.
- GT7 cleans pneumatic tools, cylinder locks, deposits of tar, grease, brake fluid, etc.
- GT7 fills in all small irregularities and pores and creates a long-lasting, transparent and moisture-repelling layer.
- Boiling point: 187°C – 211°C.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C, Pa: 100.
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.808.
- Physical state at 20°C: liquid.
- Flash point: 67°C.
- Spontaneous ignition: 255°C.
- Water solubility: insoluble.
- Dynamic viscosity at 20°C: 1 mPa.s.
- Kinematic viscosity at 20°C: 1 mPa.s.
- Protective period: 8-12 months, the duration of the protection can be extended by regularly applying GT7. Outdoors this protective period can change, depending on the weather conditions.
- Shelf life: 3 years.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.